The State of Illinois and the City of Chicago’s new live event mandate for the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), has forced many of our beloved venues to close their doors until May. This has directly impacted the livelihoods of crew members, box office workers, security guards, stagehands, lighting technicians and bar servers.
Here’s a GoFundMe list of some of the venues and friends we have worked, partied, and made some amazing memories with these past years. Please donate whatever you can and be apart of Chicago helping Chicago!
• Bottom Lounge: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-bottom-lounge-staff
• Dorian’s: https://www.gofundme.com/f/doriansemployeefund
• Debonair Social Club: https://www.gofundme.com/f/debonair-social-club-staff-support-fund
• Jam Productions: Park West + The Vic + The Riv: https://www.gofundme.com/f/vic-theatre-riviera-theatre-amp-park-west-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet
• Spybar Chicago: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ng3pq-spybar-chicago-family-fund
You can also see a full list of other venues and restaurants in Chicago that need your help with the Chicago Hospitality Employee Relief Guide here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G7-9XGDqilIPtVYpHvZYy37lSWRMu1PKOnvvOfMB_Ys/htmlview
Thank you and stay safe!
There are currently no comments on this post. Add one below.