For a limited time, we’re kicking off a chance to virtual meet and greet with an artist who performed on the Modern Drummer Festival LiveXLive streaming platform (the “Prize”).
HOW IT WORKS:
Visit the Hive.co sweepstakes and click “enter contest” to register. Registrations must be completed between September 1, 2020 and September 9, 2020. See our Sweepstakes Official Rules for more details. The winners will be announced on or around September 9, 2020
LiveXLive, Corp. (“LiveXLive”) will use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. Winner agrees to cooperate fully with LiveXLive in conducting any background check(s), which includes providing information requested by LiveXLive (such information may include prior meetings of celebrities, public figures, or attending a special event). If such background check reflects, in LiveXLive’s sole discretion, that the potential winner poses a danger to, or may harm the reputation of, any person or entity involved in the sweepstakes, LiveXLive may disqualify said winner and move on to the next randomly drawn potential winner. Pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process, a LiveXLive representative will notify the potential winner via phone or email. The potential winner must respond within the time period designated in the notification, or LiveXLive may move on to another randomly drawn potential winner. Before confirming a potential winner as the winner, LiveXLive may require the potential winner to confirm their eligibility. Once done, the potential winner must execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by LiveXLive. If the potential winner does not execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by LiveXLive, such potential winner will forfeit the sweepstakes Prize. No cash substation if Prize is forfeited.
Winner shall be required to sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of the Prize. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing from Prize provider will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Share sweepstakes on your Facebook page
- Share Modern Drummer Festival landing page on your Facebook page
- Tweet “Just entered to win the Modern Drummer Sweepstakes! #ModernDrummerFestival : https://app.hive.co/l/3omexf” on your Twitter
- Share a referral link
- Answer a question: Would you purchase another Pay Per View ticket to a concert?
- LIKE Modern Drummer on Facebook
- Follow Modern Drummer on Instagram
- Follow Modern Drummer on Twitter
- LIKE LiveXLive on Facebook
- Follow LiveXLive on Instagram
- Follow LiveXLive on Twitter
- The contest begins September 1, 2020, at 8:00 PM (ET) through September 9, 2020 at 12:00 PM (ET).
- Must be 18+ to enter
How Livx uses your information:
- NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.
- Winners will be notified via phone or e-mail by LiveXLive, Corp., Important Notice: Standard message and data rates may apply. You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- Participants and winners must be legal residents of the United States, at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and they must have a valid United States ID and United States social security number as of the date and time of entering any contest. Winners acknowledge that if they enter any contest under a fraudulent name and/or social security number, they will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
- No single or given artist is guaranteed to attend the meet & greet. Selection of the artist shall be made in the sole and absolute discretion of LiveXLive, Corp.
- Payment of taxes and related expenses: Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not expressly included as part of the prize.
- Required documentation: Winners of prizes with a fair market value of $600 or greater must execute and return an IRS Form W-9 and an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, as well as any additionally required forms, and must provide a photocopy of a legal document showing residence and a photocopy of a legal document showing the winner’s social security number within seven (7) calendar days after receiving such forms or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Winners of prizes with a fair market value of less than $600 may be requested to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and provide a photocopy of a legal document showing residence. Where such forms are requested, winners must execute and return such forms and documents within seven (7) calendar days after receiving the forms or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. We may require proof of each winner’s own social security number before a prize can be sent to the winner.
- Release of liability: All winners and their guests, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless LiveXLive, Corp. and their affiliated companies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns from any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any Prize, or while traveling to or from any Prize related activity.
- LiveXLive, Corp., has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. LiveXLive, Corp., retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
- LiveXLive, Corp., reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change to the contest rules. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding our contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Director of Marketing whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- Choice of law: These rules and all contests are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Los Angeles County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of these rules and all contests.
- Specific types of contests: To enter a contest on one of our websites or by text methods, participants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. LiveXLive, Corp., does not assume any liability for any malfunction of the telecommunication, internet or individual computer systems. Winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If an entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, the entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected.
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited.
QUESTIONS? Reach out to Jackie (email@example.com), Kyle (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Martin (email@example.com). To request a copy of these official rules and/or a list of winners after a contest ends, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Contest Rules [and/or] Winner Names, Contest Name, LiveXLive, Corp., c/o Marketing Director, 9200 Sunset Boulevard, Suite #1201, West Hollywood, CA 90069.
This message may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
There are currently no comments on this post. Add one below.